Infectious Diseases City-Wide Rounds
- meet weekly during Tuesday lunch hour onsite
- quality improvement/morbidity and mortality review by all the services once every three months.
Plenaries at Infectious Diseases Rounds
- once each month faculty, visiting professors, and subspecialty residents present on research topics and topics of interest. Interactive discussions are encouraged.
Infectious Diseases Journal Club
- meet weekly on Wednesday mornings online
- subspecialty residents, residents and students critically review journal articles, with faculty in attendance.
Interdisciplinary AIDS Care Rounds
Immunity and Infection Research Seminars
- basic science seminars.
Tropical Medicine Rounds
- meet weekly on Friday mornings online
- lectures, cases and interactive sessions on the clinical approach to the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of tropical diseases.
- twice each year in June and October
- spend an afternoon and evening with a visiting professor, and ID faculty and fellows, discussing case-based presentations.