Suite 206, 1964 Fort StreetVictoria, BC V8R 6R3
Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine Consultant, Royal Jubilee Hospital and Victoria General Hospital, Victoria, BC
Division Chief of Infectious Diseases, Vancouver Island Health Authority
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of British Columbia
- Evaluating new antiviral agents for the management of Hepatitis C infection;
- Illnesses associated with travel and migration amongst Canadians in association with the GeoSentinel Surveillance Network, a global collaboration of 54 sites around the world on 6 continents that prospectively collects data on returning ill travelers and immigrants as a sentinal network for global emerging infections.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C infections
- HIV infection
- Infections in immunocompromised patients
- Tropical and Travel Medicine
- Providing Continuing Medical Education
No publications listed.